How do I get an congratulatory message from the Queen?


Great question! First you need to live to be 100 or have been married for at least 60 years. We're not sure which is longer. Some proof of will be required, such as your birth certificate or marriage certificate. Applications are made through the office of your federal member of parliament to the Governor-General. You'll need to allow at least 5 weeks notice.